Spruce welcomes you into a warm and inviting 'neighborhood' restaurant that feels sophisticated yet relaxed, comfortable, and formal. Enjoy a glass of Champagne by the fireplace in our Library; unwind and dine in our spacious bar and enjoy our extensive spirit selection; experience the pleasure and richness of our formal dining room lined with dark brunette mohair for a multi-coursed meal. Chef Mark Sullivan highlights his classic American seasonal menus with ingredients from local farms and ranchers while Wine and Spirits Director Andrew Green has crafted an exquisitely rounded and extensive wine selection to pair your every need. We at Spruce, the sister restaurant of The Village Pub in Woodside, look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the neighborhood. Let us excite your senses and arouse your expectation. We await the opportunity of taking detailed and gracious care of your time with us.
3640 Sacramento St
Presidio Heights, San Francisco, California 94118
Cross Street: Spruce
Parking Details: Valet parking available after 5:00pm.
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Payment Options: AMEX, MasterCard, Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Mark Sullivan
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine