One Market Restaurant
or nearly twenty years the restaurants of the Lark Creek Restaurant Group have featured American wines exclusively to complement our commitment to seasonal farm-fresh American fare. In 1993, One Market Restaurant’s debut was one of the most eagerly anticipated events in San Francisco. Since then, One Market has become the standard for sophisticated dining in the city. The current incarnation features the award winning farm-to-table food of Chef Mark Dommen, who ably follows in the footsteps of One Market’s celebrated founding chef and principal, Bradley Ogden. The restaurant features an open exhibition kitchen with a special “Chef’s Table,” a wood-fired grill, private dining rooms, and a luxurious bar. Add a top-notch staff and there’s little wonder why One Market has been a preferred destination for dining from the opening day. Located at the foot of Market Street (the real “Main Street” of San Francisco,) One Market Restaurant is one block east of the Embarcadero BART station, across the street from the terminus of the California Street Cable Car line and several MUNI bus stops. The restaurant is just across the Embarcadero from the Ferry Building, making connections via ferry to Alameda, Larkspur, Sausalito and Vallejo a snap.
1 Market Street
Financial District, San Francisco, California 94105
Valet parking at corner of Market and Steuart. $12 for lunch and $12 for dinner. Complimentary on Friday and Saturday nights with seated dining room dinner reservation.
One block from the BART/Muni Embarcadero Station. One block from the California Street Trolley line. On the historic Market Street Railine (F-Line).
- Executive Chef:
- Mark Dommen
- Dining Style:
- Fine Dining
- Contemporary American, American, Californian
- Dress Code:
- Business Casual
- Price Range:
- $31 to $50
- Payment Options
- AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa
- Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- FRONT ROW SEATS AVAILABLE! Join us for lunch or dinner at our Chef's Counter, where you can watch a lively cooking "demonstration" by our Michelin Star winning kitchen, led by Chef Mark Dommen.
- BE A PART OF THE SHOW: Join us for a special evening at our Chef's Table, located in the heart of our kitchen. You will be served a special 7 course menu by Chef Mark Dommen and staff, tour the wine cellar with our Sommelier and help us prepare a special dish for your table! Reservations are required.