Nico presents a menu format similar to the French and European style of dining "carte blanche" (without a menu or blank menu). This menu style invites guests to put themselves in the hands of the kitchen and enjoy a dining experience. We offer a $65 5-course menu that changes nightly, Tuesday through Saturday. A 3-course option is offered Tuesday through Thursday at $55 per person. Pairings to complement the nightly changing menu are priced at $55 for the 5-course menu. "Bites" and à la carte selections are offered at our small 5-6 seat bar. In addition to the pairings, Nico will continue to offer a full wine list, nightly wines by the glass (half or full), a handful of beers, and non-alcoholic sodas. The restaurant will also continue to evolve its low proof cocktail program. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions when you reserve so that we may properly prepare for your party. For parties of 7 or more, we offer a set menu and use of our private dining room. For additional information, please contact us via phone at 415.359.1000 or email us at email@example.com Please contact us if you are running late – reservations are held for 15 minutes after reservation time. We appreciate your understanding and will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. If you need to cancel your reservation, please contact us prior to your reservation date and time. For parties over 5 people, we request a credit card on file. Nico will be closed for one week in the winter and two weeks in the summer this year. The winter 2015 closure dates are January 6-10 and the summer 2015 closure dates are August 25-September 5.
3228 Sacramento Street
Pacific Heights, San Francisco, California 94115
BETWEEN LYON STREET AND PRESIDIO AVENUE
- Executive Chef: Nicolas Delaroque
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Payment Options: AMEX, MasterCard, Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Maple Room at Nico, is our private dining room, named for it"s table that is crafted from a solid plank of maple and sits directly beneath a large skylight. The room accommodates 7-12 people comfortably, and is nestled away from both the main dining room as well as the kitchen, creating a truly private experience.