MICHAEL MINA Restaurant San Francisco
Michelin-starred MICHAEL MINA is the crowning jewel that captures the core of Michael's philosophy: bold yet balanced flavors achieved through a combination of acidity, sweetness, spice and richness. At the helm, Executive Chef Ron Siegel's achieves these bold, balanced flavors in a cuisine, which draws upon Japanese and French influences, showcasing the best in quality and seasonal ingredients. The signature Trios Menu invites guests to taste one featured ingredient in a progression of three variations to fully explore a dynamic range of flavor profiles. The Trios Menu is a multi course, prix-fixe menu offered for dinner only at $105 per person, with vegetarian options and additional supplements. A full tasting menu is available for dinner, as well as a paired down 'a la carte' menu at the bar. Lunch is served in the dining room featuring an à la carte menu and at the bar featuring an array of seasonal small plates as well as salads.
Awards James Beard Award Rajat Parr,: Outstanding Wine, Beer, or Spirits Professional 2015 Gayot's 25 Best San Francisco Restaurants for Fall – October 2014 Wine Enthusiast's 100 Best Wine Restaurants in America – 2013, 2014 Wine Enthusiast's Best Wine R
MICHAEL MINA Restaurant
252 California Street
Financial District, San Francisco, California 94111
Cross Street: Front and Battery
- Dining Style:
- Casual Elegant
- Contemporary American, American, Japanese
- Dress Code:
- Business Casual
- Price Range:
- $50 and over
- Payment Options
- AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- The Playlist Generation has created a unique soundtrack for restaurant MICHAEL MINA featuring an eclectic blend of world music, foreign language cover versions of classic songs and tasteful, yet sensual, tracks.
- MICHAEL MINA is available for catering requests. Please contact Jin Park at 415.625.5460 or events-sf@minagroup,net
- Parking Details:
- Valet available beginning at 5:30pm nightly
- Executive Chef:
- Michael Mina, Ron Siegel
- Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events & Promotions:
- MICHAEL MINA can accommodate your party, large or small and can host special events for either lunch or dinner and is available to reserve in its entirety. One of our Event Manager's will assist in seamlessly planning your special event.
- MICHAEL MINA also offers a private dining room suitable for groups up to 25 guests as a seated function.
- Please contact Jin Park at 415.625.5460 or